Covid-19 Gymnasium Guidelines
Expectations for Spectators, Parents, Teams, Coaches and Officials
- Self / Family prescreening for COVID – 19
- All non-participants, fans, parents, teams, coaches and officials will wear a face covering or mask in accordance to Governors Executive Order GA-29 and practice social distancing when possible.
- All non-participants, spectators, teams, coaches and officials will enter through the doors at the front entrance to ensure all regulations are followed and a proper count of visitors to stay within the 50% maximum capacity guidelines.
- Cheerleaders will be allowed in the gym, but must remain in their designated area and have passed screening and temperature checks.
- Once inside the gym facility spectators are asked to maintain social distancing as much as possible, wash your hands before and after eating, not to congregate in doorways, hallways or restrooms. Children will be required to sit with their parents and will not be allowed to play in the hallway.
- Any person having any of the following symptoms will refrain from attending games or entering any OISD Facility.
- Temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher;
- Sore throat
- New uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing (or, for students with a chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in their cough from baseline);
- Or have lab confirmed case of COVID-19
In order for Oakwood ISD to host games and to keep our students safe, these guidelines must be followed.
If you have any questions please contact:
Superintendent Russell Holden firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Director Paul Johnston email@example.com
Phone (903) 545-2600